Authentic, ecological, sporty too, Nordic skiing has been able to renew itself. This age-old sport also has a major asset: the setting in which it is practiced. Often in the heart of the wild and silent nature, it allows you to disconnect with your daily life. Nordic skiing offers an exhilarating change of scenery.
With its two reference Nordic ski areas, La Clusaz is one of the largest cross-country ski sites in Haute-Savoie: Les Confins offers 63 km of trails and Beauregard 36 km with a panoramic view of the Aravis mountain range and the Mont-Blanc.
LES CONFINS, AN EXCEPTIONAL SITE
Espace des Confins – AGSN
4777, route des Confins
Phone : +33 (0)9 67 23 47 43
The Confins Nordic Area (1450 m) is a unique place, a recognized Nordic area. Beyond the performances, the plateau has kept its authenticity by preserving the natural heritage and remaining a friendly site for all tastes and all ages. Nestled at the foot of the grandiose Aravis combes, above the Confins lake, the site is renowned for its setting and access. Official site of Vincent Vittoz and of the World Cups from 1987 to 2016, the Confins plateau is the most frequented in Haute-Savoie. It offers a majestic setting with 53 km of trails for all levels. The site has been awarded the “Nordique France 4 Nordiques” quality label by Nordique France.
Opening : from December 10th 2022 to April 24th 2023*.
- 53 km of trails including a 7 km link with the Grand-Bornand Nordic area
- Nordic kindergarten/Club des pioupious nordiques
- Nordic Cross: fun and technical course open to all
- Laser biathlon
- Nordic Ski Park (Slalom, Tunnel, Tremplin, loom, ski ball, ski field hockey)
- Access by shuttle bus from the village
- On site: information point, first aid station, ski school, sports stores, hotels, restaurants, parking
* The opening dates are subject to change depending on snow conditions.
PLATEAU DE BEAUREGARD, WITH AN IDEAL PANORAMA
Chalet reception of the slopes
La Croix Fry – 74230 Manigod
Phone : +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
Fax : +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
The Nordic area located in Beauregard (1600 m) will also amaze you with its landscapes and its panorama on the resort, the Aravis chain and the Mont Blanc which can be seen via the Aravis pass. The plateau extends over 36 kilometers and has 8 perfectly groomed slopes. One of the undeniable advantages of this Nordic area for cross-country skiers is its access by the gondola which leaves from the heart of the village! Beauregard is an exceptional panorama that will delight all cross-country skiing enthusiasts. The Nordic area of the Beauregard plateau offers cross-country ski trails in alternative and skating styles, as well as marked pedestrian and snowshoe trails.
Opening: from December 10, 2022 to April 24, 2023*.
- 36 km of trails, 8 trails
- Accessible from the village by the Beauregard gondola or by car and shuttle by the Col de La Croix Fry
- On site: first aid station, ski room, ski lessons, sports stores, hotels, restaurants, parking
* Opening dates are subject to change depending on snow conditions.
|Enfant (de 5 à 15 ans)||5,50 €|
|Sénior (+ de 75 ans)||7,50 €|
|Enfant (de 5 à 15 ans)||5 €|
|Sénior (+ de 75 ans)||7,50 €|
|Hebdo Aravis||Saison Aravis avant le 15/11||Saison Aravis après le 15/11|
|Adulte||50 €||110 €||125 €|
|Enfant (de 5 à 15 ans)||25 €||40 €||46 €|
|Sénior (+ de 75 ans)||35 €||110€||125 €|
Extra charge for all ski passes issued on the slopes.
Aravis Security Ticket Insurance: 3 €.
Nordic Pass rechargeable card: 1 €.