Pre-opening from December 02, continuous opening from December 16, 2023*.
The estate closes on Sunday April 28, 2024*.
Balme’s 60th anniversary celebration on opening day: more info to come in September.
Crêt du Merle chairlift from 23/12 to 15/03 :
- Tuesday: Late-night opening until 8 p.m.
- Saturday: extended day until 6pm
Ice rink gondola from 28/12 to 14/03 :
- Thursday: Nocturne paret/yooner 18h30-20h30
* Opening dates are subject to change depending on snow conditions.
5 massifs, 5 different ways to experience the mountain in La Clusaz, taking advantage of a huge and varied playground. From l’Étale to Balme, you follow the curve of the sun to enjoy the best conditions all day long. The domain culminates at 2600m of altitude and offers one of the biggest vertical drops with more than 1500m of descent, enough to build up your thighs!
- 1 100 m – 2 600 m altitude
- 5 massifs
- 85 runs (8 black, 30 red, 31 blue, 16 green)
- 49 ski lifts
- 125 km of runs (210 km Aravis area)*
- 1 snowpark + 1 fun zone
* The mileage is calculated as follows: the length of the slopes corresponds to the effective length measured in the middle of the slope, taking into account the turns made.