Alpine ski area
Opening of the ski area from Wednesday December 14th.
- Aiguille sector : from Friday December 16th
- Etale sector : from Saturday December 17th
- Beauregard sector : from Saturday, December 17th
- Balme sector : from Wednesday December 14th
Continuous opening from December 17, 2022 to May 1, 2023*.
* Opening dates are subject to change depending on snow conditions
LA CLUSAZ – MANIGOD
- 1 100 m – 2 600 m altitude
- 5 massifs
- 85 runs (8 black, 30 red, 31 blue, 16 green)
- 49 ski lifts
- 125 km of slopes (210 km Aravis area)*
- Fun zones: 1 snowpark, 1 Family Run and 1 Reblochon theme run
You can also consult the interactive map of the open slopes updated by the slopes service.
ARAVIS SKI AREA
The Aravis ski area includes the resorts of La Clusaz, Le Grand-Bornand, Manigod, Saint-Jean-de-Sixt (shuttle connections between the resorts) with 133 trails and 211.25 km*.
* According to the recommendations of Domaines Skiables de France, the mileage corresponds to the length of the slopes measured in the middle of the slope, increased by 30% to take into account the trajectories taken by the skiers. It is a measure consistent with that provided by GPS and smartphone applications used by skiers.